tirsdag den 20. marts 2012

Family visit #2

In february-march my grandparents came to visit me for two weeks. I had such a great time with them and I miss them a lot now, that I've seen them again. I think they really enjoyed the trip even though we had some trouble with plan-changing a couple times.

Having them on vacation is hard, because they are two extremely different persons. My grandmother can't sit still for more than 30 minutes and my grandfather needs his space and time to relax and make his crosswords. Fortunately, they're not hard to please, and we had some good times together in Sámara, Dánnell's house, Stefan's house, Uvita and Manuel Antonio.

I really think I showed them a good mix of the tourist and the real Costa Rica. It's always nice to be able to share a little part of the experiences, friendships and the life I've made here. It's so very different from my "Danish life" which makes me appreciate it so much more.

Mis abuelos y yo visitando la Basilica en Cartago :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar