mandag den 19. marts 2012

Monday

Just a regular Monday, though I hope to go to a concert tonight at the FIA (Festival Internacional de los Artes), which we're celebrating right now. Very exciting and interesting since I don't know too much Latin american / Tico music!

Yesterday I went to the (2nd) concert of Cocofunka, a local band which is REALLY good. Probably going again Wednesday just because I can (and because it's free. Whooo!)

Friday I went to the Calle 13 concert in la Sabana. They expected around 30.000 people, and we were probably around 70.000 or more. So here's my concert experience:

Dani y Charlie jugando


Hehehehehehehheheh

Lydia, Stefan and Ashley were there too, but RIGHT in front (lucky bastards!) so I never found them. Had a great evening anyway and the music was awesome.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar