fredag den 16. marts 2012

Bocas!

There's lots of stuff I haven't told you... And now you will never know! (Or maybe you will because I'll eventually get to it) Because right now, I'm just gonna jump straight to the latest event:

Bocas del Toro!


It was fun, I met some great new friends and I had an amazing time! Unfortunately, I'm terrible at taking pictures of people, so here's a photo of a caiman:

This little fella was part of the cave trip we took one day. We planned on going snorkeling too, but it never happened, since it was all dark and rainy the last couple of days so we couldn't see anything.

Nola admiring a cacao fruit at the cave tour!

 Nola is a friend from NY that I met in San Jose in December btw...She's cool!

Most of the time consisted of chilling out with wine drinking and cookie baking at a private island owned by one of Jim's friends (pretty cool!) when we were not hanging out at Los Secretos or in town.
Jim is the guy Nola and I stayed with. They're both couch surfers. Now I am too! Yay! I'm sure it made my Bocas stay a million times better than if I'd stayed in a hotel!
View from the private island
View from th private island covered by Nola and me.
Just an old plane in the backyard..

View of Bocas town from the sea


Well..Nothing more to tell for now. Here are some more cool animals!
This can probably kill you..

Bat cave! Pretty cool!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar